Followers

Saturday 17 March 2012

ITS JUST MY DREAM.

PS :I CREATE THIS ESSAY ONLY FOR MY LOVELY SUBJECT ENTREPRENEURSHIP * PLEAS DO MATA KE ATAS TANGAN KE DADA * tengah cuti sibuk bagi asingment haram jadah ni. T_T


up: untuk subject ni dia suruh submit balik all the asingment,mana la ada aku simpan lagi.dalam draft email pun aku dah delete,tak pasal-pasal kena buat balik T_T


I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people.


Academically, I have always been a very determined and studious individual, hence why I knew that a degree at college would be the definite next step. I have a broad interest in many subject areas yet feel drawn towards a law or business orientated degree. I am planning to go to university in order to obtain a bachelor degree in business studies after my degree i want to do Masters and finally thereafter i want to work in the business career. maybe its just a dream only.(sejibik copy dari info facebook ):P


My ultimate goal after the degree and post graduate is to own a lucrative business where i can help my country by providing a good service, a good products and create jobs but in order to achieve that i might work for number of years as a private sector employee to gain an experience and make good saving so i will start my career working in real estate sector where i can learn the concepts, the methods and the secrets of it.



No comments: